This program had involved the Form 5 students (5 Cendekia, 5 Bestari and 5 Inovatif) in order to expose them with a few techniques of communication which will be useful for them in the near future. It was as well to motivate them to the language through fun activities. Thus, we were calling the ETA (English Teaching Assisstants) from the United States of America as the speakers/moderators for the program.
To produce students who are able to communicate in English with confidence for daily purpose or in education in the present time or in the near future.
1. Communicate using English Language (English Communication).
2. Speak in public well and with confidence (Speaking Skills).
3. Achieve good results in English subject in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) examination.
4. Enhance interpersonal skills and career opportunity ini the future.
5. Instill the awareness of the importance of the English Language in communication.
Form 5 students
|Launching by the Principal, Tn Hj Zaimi b Abu Bakar|
|The speakers, Miss Lauren Parsons (now teaching in |
SMK Teluk Cempedak) and Miss Holly Berkley
(now teaching in SMK Cenderawasih)
|Hello! My name is...|
|The best group for Tongue Twister Championship |
|The best group for mini-play championship with their prizes|
p/s: Both Lauren and Holly can be contacted through their facebooks; Cikgu Lauren / Holly SMK Cenderawasih.